Articles of the Year 2016
Our database includes abstracts of the following articles:
- Francois de SarreOn giants and men
- Stuart Harris BS, MS, MBADecipherment of a garden stone fom Vienna
- Donald N. Yates Ph.D.Expanded chapter from Yates' Old Souls in a New World
- Stuart Harris BS, MS, MBAAustrian white stone with pecked inscription in Old European: 'The drying barn it crushed'
- Dr. Derek CunninghamThe alignment of archaic artwork to astronomical values used to predict eclipses: direct evidence for the presence of ancient mathematical knowledge in early Australian art and middle to upper palaeolithic art found worldwide
- Walter HaugBock-Heaps and Sarkophags - New Details of Central-Europe's prehistoric civilization
- Steven Strong, Evan StrongHalf a horse with no name: Out-of-place relic in Australia
- Steven Strong, Evan StrongAncient original genes and bones in South America, North America, Sibiria, Mongolia, Japan, Malaysia, India, ...
- Dr. Christine PellechThe visual representations by the Australian Aborigines
- Dr. Christine PellechThe Discovery of America - The diffusion of culture in new sight Vol.1
- Steven Strong, Evan StrongAncient original genes and bones in South America, North America, Siberia, Mongolia, Japan, Malaysia, India, ...
- Steven Strong, Evan StrongAncient shaped rocks that levitate, ring and converge
- Prof. Emilio SpedicatoSenmut ceiling and planet metis, a new astronomic scenario for interpreting ancient theogonies
- Prof. Emilio SpedicatoTyphon explosion as a super Tunguska event, reinterpeting Job, Melchizedek, Abraham
- Don SmithanaThe Meandering Mind of a Geo-Linguist
- Gunnar Thompson Ph.D.Ancient Newfoundland Map Challenge Traditional Columbus History
- Gunnar Thompson Ph.D.Newfoundland's "Circle Island Group": Gateway to Legendary Fortunes in Early North Atlantic Commerce and the Northwest Passage